1.5 / 04-12-2020
Nestopia UE (Undead Edition) is a fork of the original Nestopia, but with several enhancements and bug fixes. While being less ressource intensive than others, it still has great accuracy. That said, it does include support for multiple platforms, save states, movie maker, rewinder and much more..!
Linux: Please follow instructions from linux botton.
Most Recent Changes
- Added ability to output data from homebrew module (Phil Smith)
- Button shift option
- Input bitmask support (TwinAphex)
- Enhanced core options (TwinAphex)
- Build in NstDatabase.xml
- Homebrew module (Phil Smith)
- Support for mapper 31 (rainwarrior)
- Support for mappers 28 and 30 (retro-wertz)
- Support for UNL-KS7031 (retro-wertz)
- Support for MMC3 Big CHR-RAM Board
- Deterministic Save States (creambits)
On their next update, this section will be refreshed.
Check Previous Changes