WIP r4a / 19-09-2019
Virtual Jaguar Rx
Virtual Jaguar is an Atari Jaguar emulator with integrated debugger which was ported by SDLEMU (Niels Wagenaar & Carwin Jones) and is based upon the original work by David Raingeard of Potato Emulation.
- Fix specific breakpoints for ROM cartridge writing or unknown memory location writing.
- Added screenshot, call stack window features, Jaguar model & BIOS configurations, and a source code files list viewer.
- Added multiple breakpoints feature for M68K functions.
Added a Save Dump As... feature to save a memory zone to a file.
- Added a cartridge view menu to display cartridge directory system and his files list.
- Added search paths in case of missing DWARF directories information.
- Fixes for stability, ELF/DWARF parsing information.
Updates for the setup registries and log file.
UI modifications for debugger mode, key bindings and icons.
- Breakpoint / alert box may now occur in case of writing at unknown memory location or in case of ROM writing.
The -d command line option, dedicated to the debugger, has been renamed with -D.