1.10x / 15-05-2020
Nostlan (formally Bottlenose) is a high quality front-end launcher for gaming emulators which supports Windows, Linux and MacOs. It's currently capable of launching more mainstream emulators with nice features and its future looks quite bright!
- unified UI for mouse/gamepad interaction
- designed for UHD displays and projectors
- checks multiple database sites for the highest quality box art
- nostalgic UI themes for each supported console
- fancy scroll direction alternation effect on rows in cover view mode
- most controllers connect to Bottlenose automatically, no setup required including Xbox One, PS4 Dualshock, and Switch Pro controllers
- gamecube controller adapter supported with gca-js
- advanced customization: edit launch commands and change game art
Most Recent Changes
Ryujinx support (alternate Switch emulator that can run 32bit games, unlike Yuzu)
shows emulator wiki pages for games in the
manualssection of the open box menus (only works for wii and switch right now)
search for games on the game library view just by typing (no search bar), just like with Windows File Explorer
increased performance in the game library view due to the use of thumbnail images. Nostlan automatically switches to using the full res game art when you select a game. Scrolling and animations are now smooth even for really large libraries!
In your preferences you can now edit or delete the key command Nostlan uses after launching some emulators, such as Yuzu, to put them in fullscreen mode.