1.19.x / 06-11-2020
Nostlan (formally Bottlenose) is a high quality front-end launcher for gaming emulators which supports Windows, Linux and MacOs. It's currently capable of launching more mainstream emulators with nice features and its future looks quite bright!
- unified UI for mouse/gamepad interaction
- designed for UHD displays and projectors
- checks multiple database sites for the highest quality box art
- nostalgic UI themes for each supported console
- fancy scroll direction alternation effect on rows in cover view mode
- most controllers connect to Bottlenose automatically, no setup required including Xbox One, PS4 Dualshock, and Switch Pro controllers
- gamecube controller adapter supported with gca-js
- advanced customization: edit launch commands and change game art
Most Recent Changes
Linux users must install libvips (a fast image processing library)
fixes a bug that could prevent Nostlan from starting on windows :(
for the next version of Nostlan v1.20.x I will stop Nostlan from forcing updates on users and maintain it as a LTS stable version. Updates will be optional until a version 2.0.0 is released.