0.3 / 27-10-2019
Mesen-S is a cross-platform SNES emulator for Windows & Linux built in C++ and C#. It's very early in development and some features are still missing compared to its NES sibling.
Most Recent Changes!
- Support for the SA-1, Super FX, CX4, S-DD1 and OBC1 chips (which means about 50 more games are supported compared to version 0.2.0)
- Cheats (Game Genie/Pro Action Replay), including a cheat code database (by Mighty Mo)
- Input: Turbo bindings
- Input: Super scope and multitap support
- Input: Movie recording/playback
- Input: Options to display the current input on screen and to configure the deadzone size for analog sticks
- SPC file playback
- PPU: Fixed a few bugs with the PPU's emulation
- Option to blend high resolution frames (for proper transparency effects without having to use the NTSC filter)
- Register Viewer tool to view the state of all flags/registers in the CPU/PPU/SPC
- Debuggers for the Super FX and SA-1 chips (disassembly, breakpoints, watch expressions, etc.)
- Trace logging for the Super FX, SA-1 and CX4
- General improvements, bug fixes and other smaller new features/options
Huge thanks to everybody who helped out by testing, reporting bugs or sharing information!
SHA-256 (for the executable): a8bda9ad5b85039862e04f1923409db00aeacc2c110e9936b30e1d142b4a7de5