1.0.6 FF (nightlies) / 29-12-2019
Denise is a cycle accurate and platform independant c64 & amiga emulator with CRT shaders, runAhead, drag'n'drop and command line support. It also has fast loaders such as ProfDOS, PrologicDOS, DolphinDOS, ProSpeed 1571, Turbo Trans and 1571 floppy emulation.
Lastly, it even supports Dynamic Rate Control, Light Guns/Pens, GunStick, Mouse 1351, Mouse Neos, Paddles.
Most Recent Changes
– added EasyFlash support
– fixed widget layouting, when app/text scaling is activated by Windows OS
– added screenshot generation for testbench
– added double step function of drive head motor (Primitive 7 Sins)
– added drive motor deceleration
– added slider to adjust drive motor speed and wobble
– removed read latch from drive mechanic, only VIA is latching readed byte
– distinguish between physical and logical tracks for disk content preview in UI
– fixed a rare bug in gpu driven RF Modulation, when disabling luma ‘fall’ but not ‘rise’
– added a new aggressive fast-forward mode, which disables VIC-II Sequencer for a few frames
– combined key presses (ALT + W) don’t trigger single keys when partially released
* i.e. if ALT is released a few milliseconds sooner than ‘W’, it doesn’t print a ‘W’
On their next update, this section will be refreshed.