1.0.6 FF (nightlies) / 29-12-2019
Denise is a cycle accurate and platform independant c64 & amiga emulator.
It also supports Dynamic Rate Control, Light Guns/Pens, GunStick, Mouse 1351, Mouse Neos, Paddles.
Most Recent Changes
– added EasyFlash support
– fixed widget layouting, when app/text scaling is activated by Windows OS
– added screenshot generation for testbench
– added double step function of drive head motor (Primitive 7 Sins)
– added drive motor deceleration
– added slider to adjust drive motor speed and wobble
– removed read latch from drive mechanic, only VIA is latching readed byte
– distinguish between physical and logical tracks for disk content preview in UI
– fixed a rare bug in gpu driven RF Modulation, when disabling luma ‘fall’ but not ‘rise’
– added a new aggressive fast-forward mode, which disables VIC-II Sequencer for a few frames
– combined key presses (ALT + W) don’t trigger single keys when partially released
* i.e. if ALT is released a few milliseconds sooner than ‘W’, it doesn’t print a ‘W’
On their next update, this section will be refreshed.