1.0.7 / 12-01-2020
Denise is a cycle accurate and platform independant c64 & amiga emulator.
It also supports Dynamic Rate Control, Light Guns/Pens, GunStick, Mouse 1351, Mouse Neos, Paddles.
Most Recent Changes!
- fixed a critical bug that caused OSX builds to use illegal instructions for some architectures
- added EasyFlash support
- fixed widget layouting, when app/text scaling is activated by Windows OS
- added screenshot generation for testbench
- added double step function of drive head motor (Primitive 7 Sins)
- added drive motor deceleration
- added slider to adjust drive motor speed and wobble
- removed read latch from drive mechanic, only VIA is latching readed byte
- distinguish between physical and logical tracks for disk content preview in UI
- fixed a rare bug in gpu driven RF Modulation, when disabling luma 'fall' but not 'rise'
- added a new aggressive fast-forward mode, which disables VIC-II Sequencer for a few frames
- combined key presses (ALT + W) don't trigger single keys when partially releasedi.e. if ALT is released a few milliseconds sooner than 'W', it doesn't print a 'W'
- bugfixed RawInput: some joystick types were not registered
- unplugged joypads will not be forgot anymore
- transfer file names of loaded software to the savestate description field
- added diagonal joypad directions as optional virtual keys to activate it by single keyboard stroke
- added new application icon [thanks to Retrofan]
- added new application logo in project pages [thanks to Retrofan]
- added japanese translation [thanks to Ulgon]
- launch associated files in fullscreen (from command line, or file association)
- fixed a few minor macOS display bugs