1.6 / 20-03-2020
A Vulkan-based translation layer for Direct3D 9/10/11 which allows running 3D applications on Linux using WINE.
Most Recent Changes!
The D3D10 helper libraries
d3d10_1.dll are no longer installed by default, as only
d3d11.dll are needed for DXVK to support D3D10 (on Windows,
dxgi.dll must also be used). This opens up the option to use Wine's implementation of the D3D10 effects framework, which is needed by some games.
Note: This works best on Wine 5.3 or newer.
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Minor D3D9 performance improvements
- Apparently fixed a crash when capturing apitrace snapshots (?) (#1511)
- Fixed a crash in some Source 2 titles using their D3D9 renderer
- Fixed redundant display mode changes (#1489, #1494)
- Fixed videos in some games showing a green frame (Joshua-Ashton/d9vk#424)
- A Hat in Time: Fixed a regression where the output would be badly scaled when changing resolution
- Dead Space: Fixed black square artifacts (#1484)
- DoDonPachi Resurrection: Fixed crash on startup (#1508)
- Dragon's Dogma: Fixed fullscreen issues (#1502)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando: Implemented missing image formats (#1430)
- Yomawari: Midnight Shadows: Fixed crash on startup (#1507)